Website Terms of Service and Privacy
Use of this website is governed by the terms set out below. The Terms of Service apply to all users who visit the website. Every user is required to review the Terms of Service.
The website is operated by Pivovary Staropramen s.r.o., with their registered office at Prague 5, Nádražní 43/84, Postcode 15000, ID No. 24240711, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 196337 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
The content and personal data processor is OMNIO Digital s.r.o., Fričova 1662/4, 120 00 Prague 2-Vinohrady (hereinafter referred to as the "Processor").
Any relationships arising in connection with the browsing or other use of this website shall be governed by Czech law.
Users acknowledge that the website is intended for persons above the age of 18 and no guarantee is made to the effect that the content of the website will always be completely accurate, true and regularly updated. The Operator publishes all information, tips or advice provided on the website in good faith as to the safety thereof. However, they should not be construed as technical information, tips or advice.
Users acknowledge that the content and scope of the website may change or be completely removed without prior notice. The Operator reserves the right to make access to some content on the website conditional upon user registration.
Nothing contained on this website constitutes an offer to conclude a contract.
Before consuming or using any product presented on this website, we recommend that you check its composition and consider your health status to avoid any potential health risks.
The content presented on this website is subject to copyright protection pursuant to Act No. 121/2000 Coll., Copyright Act, as amended. The copyrighted works presented on this website, including the website visualisations and design, all images and databases that may form the content of the website, may only be used for the users’ personal purposes. The use of the copyrighted works presented on this website, i.e., their reproduction, distribution, communication to the public, etc., for other than personal purposes of users is prohibited, except where the use thereof is permitted by Copyright Act or where the website Operator has duly authorised such other use.
The product designations presented on this website may be protected by trademarks in accordance with Act No. 441/2003 Coll., on trademarks, as amended. Any use of the trademarks by a person other than its owner is prohibited, unless duly authorised by the trademark owner. This specifically applies to the "Braník" trademark and its variations.
The website does not contain all marks registered by the Operator or companies belonging to the Operator's group with the Industrial Property Office of the Czech Republic or with other organisations under international laws.
Amendments to the Terms of Service:
Any amendments to these Terms of Service will be posted on this website.
Pivovary Staropramen s. r. o.
150 00 Praha 5
Molson Coors Brewing Company
Last update and effective date: 22 May 2018
Molson Coors Brewing Company values and respects the privacy of each individual. We want you to be aware of how we collect, use, transmit, publish and archive your information.
2) ACCESS LIMITED TO PERSONS WHO HAVE REACHED THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE
THE MOLSON COORS WEBSITES AND ALL PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR PERSONS WHO HAVE REACHED THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH CONTENT IS ACCESSED OR VIEWED. BEFORE ENTERING OR INTERACTING WITH THE WEBSITE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO VERIFY YOUR DATE OF BIRTH. AGE VERIFICATION REQUESTS MAY ALSO BE PLACED ELSEWHERE ON THE WEBSITE.
WE DO NOT CONSCIOUSLY GATHER INFORMATION FROM PERSONS WHO HAVE NOT REACHED THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE, AND WE DEMAND THAT SUCH PERSONS NOT PROVIDE US WITH ANY INFORMATION (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE REACHED THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION AND IF YOU HAVE ENTERED THE WEBSITE AFTER ENTERING A FALSE DATE OF BIRTH, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU BELIEVE A PERSON WHO HAS NOT REACHED THE MINIMUM LEGAL DRINKING AGE PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION DURING THE PROCESS REQUIRED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME BREACHING A RESTRICTION ON ACCESS TO CERTAIN WEBSITES, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY TO HAVE THE INFORMATION REMOVED.
3) COLLECTING, USING AND POSTING INFORMATION
A. Types of information: Molson Coors gathers two types of information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “information”):
i. "Personal data" refers to data concerning an identifiable individual as defined by applicable law. As a general rule, the information is collected when you set up an account with us, order goods, take part in a promotional event, interact with us on social media, contact the customer service desk or ask questions on our website. Examples of personal data:
o Contact information (e.g. name, residential or physical address, e-mail address, telephone number and mobile phone number);
o Billing and shipping information (e.g., credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV code, billing and shipping addresses, and contact information);
o User name and passwords used to access the website, including authentication through social media platforms;
o Social media account information (e.g., user name and passwords, profile photos, and other images you post as user-generated content);
o State identification numbers (which may include a social security number if you reside in the United States (in certain limited cases, for example, when you win a lottery or receive damages, this must be reported using State tax forms)); and
o Other personal data that is deemed necessary or that you provide voluntarily.
ii. „Additional Information" denotes information obtained from the website, the Internet and third party sources, which does not identify any particular person. Additional information generally includes:
o Demographic data, including date of birth, gender, interests, marital status, postal code, time zone, country and language, unless such data is used to identify a specific person;
o Preferences, shopping habits and other lifestyle information, including wish lists with products, ordering history, marketing preferences and telephone operator;
o Search queries;
o Usage data relating to applications;
o Location of log files on the server, Internet Service Provider, identifiers of mobile and other devices (e.g. UDID and MEID), user agents or IP address;
o Information obtained through cookies, designations, pixels, clear pixels, beacons and other similar technologies;
o Information on geographic location, such as your exact or approximate location;
o Links to and and exists from websites/URLs (including "click-through" URLs and pixel tags);
o Browser and device information (including the platform and version);
o Additional aggregate or anonymous information.
In certain jurisdictions, there may be other information that regarded as personal data. To the extent that any information is regarded as personal data by local law, we treat the information accordingly, ensuring that our treatment of such data respects all applicable data protection and privacy laws. Similarly, if we combine other information with your personal data, the resulting information is treated as personal data as long as the combination lasts.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any personal data may be combined with other information you provide to us through other channels that is publicly available or that we may obtain otherwise, including from third parties.
B. How we may collect the data: Molson Coors may obtain data from the following sources:
• From you (e.g., information such as date of birth, gender, hobbies and interests, consumer habits, postal codes and preferred means of communication as long as you have provided such data voluntarily);
• Our website and applications (e.g., when you purchase a product in our e-shop or subscribe to promotional emails);
• Offline (e.g., customer service desk inquiries, draws);
• Online tracking technologies, including cross-device tracking (e.g., service file protocol, IP address, cookies, tags, pixels, clear pixels, gifs, bugs, beacons, and other similar technologies, some of which may make it possible for Molson Coors or our service providers to identify you and gather information concerning you across devices and sites);
• Use of mobile devices (i.e., information obtained from our mobile application, such as latitude and longitude or positioning capabilities of your device (e.g., GPS signal, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, beacons, LED chips or other similar technologies)) and paid third party applications or services;
• Through your browser or device(e.g., certain information, including on the type of your computer, operating system name and version, IP address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, language, type, and version of your Internet browser and service provider that most browsers often capture automatically);
• Through analytics and other website promotional features (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Analytics Demographics, Interest Reporting, Adobe Flash technology including, without limitation to Adobe Flash Local Stored Objects, Quantcast);
• Other resources (e.g., public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms, people you are linked to on social media platforms, public forums and other third parties).
C. How we may use the data: To the extent permitted by applicable law, Molson Coors may use your information for the following purposes:
• Send you administrative information, such as information on the website and any changes to our terms of service and policy.
o As this information may be important in terms of the way you use the website, you may not opt out of receiving such notifications;
• Manage your account or any of our websites, including loyalty programmes, draws and contests you are taking part in, including notification of the results.
o Please note that additional rules may apply to some promotional events, which may contain additional information on the use and disclosures of your information;
• Send you marketing communications and updates on Molson Coors that you have subscribed to, including information on new products, events and promotions events (e.g., emails, push notifications, text messages and MMSs);
• Deliver customised or targeted ads to you based on information we obtain from the way you use our website and ads, information obtained from third parties, or information obtained from any combination of these sources, including past purchases or interests;
• Send you e-mails concerning transactions related to purchases you have made on our website, including order confirmations and e-mails concerning items you have left in the shopping cart;
• Fulfil your orders and process your transactions/payments;
• Provide customer support and respond to your questions and meet your requirements;
• Allow you to engage with and post on our social media sites and blogs and any similar platform on which you choose to interact with and other consumers. Please note that any information you post on these platforms becomes public information and may be accessible to site visitors and the public;
• Allow you to send messages to friends through the website (those who have reached the minimum legal drinking age only). By using this feature, you confirm you are authorised to use and provide us with your friend's contact details;
• Conduct marketing surveys and analyses and pursue other business purposes, including, but not limited to, audits, new product development, improving our communications with you and our website, evaluating the effectiveness of our media purchases, identifying trends and traffic/download patterns, and diagnosing problems;
• Customise your experience on our website, including displaying content based on your location, past purchases, interests, as well as information obtained across your devices and pages;
• Improve our products, services, content, advertising and promotions; Comply with or enforce applicable statutory requirements, including legal compliance outside your home country;
• Respond to requests from government agencies, including those outside your home country;
• Use your data for other purposes as anonymised or aggregated, or
• Other purposes as required by law.
We may also share your information within Molson Coors in a manner that is consistent
4) TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
A. Cookies and tracking technologies. Molson Coors uses "cookies", "tags", "pixels", "clear gifs" and other similar tracking technologies on our website. A cookie is a text file that is placed in your computer or other mobile device when you access the website or the Internet. The technology allows Molson Coors to collect information on your interactions with our website and ads. Some examples of such information may include, but are not limited to: demographics, browser type, IP address, pages viewed, activities performed, and the duration of your visit. You can "disable" some of the tracking mechanisms at any time through your browser settings. However, disabling such features may prevent you from using certain functionalities or from taking full advantage of the offers we post on our website.
Different types of cookies are used on our website for different purposes. These are referred to as: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies and functional cookies. Some cookies may be provided by third parties in order for us to provide you with additional functionalities on our website, which are listed below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the action you have requested to come through, such as user authentication during sign-in. If you disable these cookies in your browser settings, we cannot guarantee how the website will interact during your visit.
These cookies are used to improve our website, for example to conduct analyses, which let us see how the website is used and where we there is room for improvement. The cookies collect information on how visitors use our website. The information is collected anonymously and includes the number of visitors, the site the visitors came from to the website and the pages they browsed.
These cookies improve the performance and functioning of our website, often as a result of something you do as a user. For example, we may customise your content or remember your preferences.
B. Do Not Track Requests.
If you visit our website, we will automatically collect cookies and other information. On account of such automatic collection, we do not currently accept browser-based "Do Not Track" requests. In order to track your visits of the website, we are currently part of third-party advertising networks and we use third-party cookies as described above.
See the "Opt-in/Opt-out" below for information on how to opt out of data collection by other tracking technologies.
C. Disabling cookies in your browser.
You can disable or remove cookies on our website. For detailed information on cookies and other tracking technologies and on how to manage cookies in the browser see the help section. If you decide to disable or remove cookies, however, you may compromise some features on our website. If you use another computer or change your browser, you will need to repeat the entire process of disabling or removing cookies. For more information on cookies, including how to set your Internet browser to disable cookies, go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
D. Ad tracking.
Some devices may allow restrictions on tracking for advertising purposes. For information on how to disable ad tracking, see the settings of your computer or other device.
6) SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA/DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
For example, Molson Coors may share relevant information concerning you it obtains in the following scenarios:
• With its trusted suppliers/service providers to evaluate and improve our marketing and promotional efforts, content, products and services, to better understand our customers' interests and preferences, to provide you with relevant information and to conduct joint marketing programs;
• With its trusted service providers who help up with our business (e.g., credit card transaction processing, administration of lotteries and contests, order fulfilment, assistance with the operation of the website, customer service and sending e-mail messages);
• With its trusted suppliers/service providers who work on our behalf and who do not have an autonomous right to use the information to which they have access or which we disclose to them;
• In connection with corporate transformations, including mergers and acquisitions or sales of our assets;
• In connection with promotional efforts, e.g., with third parties who sponsor the promotion efforts, in order to provide lists of names and contact details to the third party or for other purposes in accordance with the rules applicable to the promotional effort concerned;
• With third party partners with whom we may form a relationship (e.g., joint marketing campaigns, sports alliances). Depending on the purpose of such sharing, Molson Coors may offer you the option to decide whether the information may be shared before sharing the information with any of the partners above. The subsequent use of the data by the third party partner will be governed by its own privacy procedures and policies;
• As required by law, e.g., in connection with a government investigation or to comply with a subpoena or in the context of a similar legal process;
• if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud or in response to a government request; and
• with any other third party with your prior formal consent.
7) LOCATION BASED SERVICES
Molson Coors may collect data concerning the physical location of your device, e.g., via satellite, GPS, mobile transmitters, beacons or Wi-Fi signals. We may use your device's physical location information to provide you with personalised location-based services and content, including ads. We may also share your device's physical location data, combined with information on what ads you have seen and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to allow them to provide you with more relevant customised content, including ads, and in order to examine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. In some cases, you may have the right to enable or disable such use and/or sharing of your device's location data, but if you choose to disable them, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with relevant customised services and content. If you do not consent to this, the location data will be collected anonymously in a form that does not allow your identification. For example, if you download the Molson Coors website (including the mobile app) to your device, you may be given the option to share your location.
For information on signing out of the location-based services, see your device's settings.
8) DATA SECURITY AND ARCHIVING
If you post your information on social or on other public platforms, the information you share is visible to other users and may be read, collected or used by other users. Molson Coors is not responsible for the information you voluntarily share or post on these platforms. For example, if you provide your name, age, and address on a social media page, that information is public.
We will archive your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as explained in this Policy. In certain circumstances, we may archive your personal information for an extended period of time, for example, when we need to do so to comply with statutory, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances, we may archive your personal information for an extended period of time to keep accurate records of your interactions with us in case there are any complaints or inconvenience, or if we reasonably believe that your personal information or conduct may become subjects of litigation.
9) INTERNATIONAL USERS
For more information on how we transmit personal data in accordance with specific EU data protection laws, see the Additional Information for EU Citizens section below.
10) SOCIAL NETWORKS/ONLINE COMMUNITIES
As a result, we cannot be held responsible for any use of your data or the content of the third party social network, which you are using at your own risk.
11) INTERCONNECTED WEBSITES
Please note that if you provide us with information through a social media site or if you are active on a social media site interconnected with our site, you agree to our use of your data for any reason, as if it were data sent by that website directly to us.
12) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
13) PRIVACY QUESTIONS, DATA RECTIFICATION AND OPT-IN/OPT-OUT
A. Privacy questions
Pivovary Staropramen s. r. o.
150 00 Praha 5
Please note that email communications are not always secure; therefore, please do not include any sensitive data, including information on your credit card, in emails addressed to us.
Any requests to erase or rectify the data may not take effect immediately. We will try to comply with your request as quickly as possible.
Residents of California (or other persons as required by applicable law): To obtain a list of all personal data concerning you that Molson Coors has disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year, please send a signed written request Molson Coors by surface mail at the address above.
For more information on how we ensure compliance with applicable EU data protection and privacy laws, see the "Additional information for EU citizens" section below.
B. Email updates
If you wish to remove an email address from our records, please follow the opt-out instructions provided in the emails you receive from us, or follow the steps described in Subsection A above.
C. Mobile marketing updates (SMS and MMS)
If you decide to subscribe to the mobile marketing list, please note that charges usually apply to the SMS (text) and MMS (multimedia) messages sent. These charges will vary depending on your operator and the price list. You should check with your operator before subscribing to updates via your mobile phone. If you no longer wish to receive our messages on your mobile device, please reply to the message with "STOP" (or another relevant message). Contact your mobile operator for more information on sending or terminating messages on your mobile device.
D. Location tracking services
If you have already enabled the sending of location information to us on your computer or mobile device, you can disable our access to such data by changing the settings on your computer or mobile device or uninstalling the application.
E. Push notifications
If you wish to turn off push notifications on your mobile device, go to your mobile device settings.
F. Third Party Analytics
14) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR EU CITIZENS
Legal basis of processing
All processing (i.e., use) of your personal data is based on one of many legal grounds. In general, these grounds are:
i. Your consent (for example, your consent to the placement of cookies that process personal data or to third-party marketing);
ii. Performance of the contract we have concluded with you (e.g., processing your payment or delivery data for the purpose of fulfilling your order);
iii. Compliance with a legal obligation (e.g., where we are required to disclose information to a court or tax authority); and
iv. Our legitimate interests, provided that they do not interfere with your fundamental rights and freedoms (e.g., where we apply our own direct marketing to existing customers, in accordance with your right to opt out of the service at any time).
B. EU citizens' rights
Under current law, as an EU citizen, you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to your personal data:
i. Right to a copy of your personal data along with information on how and on what grounds the personal data is processed;
ii. Right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented);
iii. Right to erasure of your personal data (under certain defined circumstances only, if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed);
iv. Right to restrict the processing of your personal data where:
a. you object to the accuracy of the personal data;
b. the processing is unlawful, but you object to the removal of your personal data;
c. we no longer request your personal data, but it is still needed to establish, enforce or defend a legal claim;
v. challenge the processing which we justified by our legitimate interest (as opposed to
your consent or the need to perform the contract we have concluded with you);
vi. to prevent us from sending you direct marketing offers;
vii. to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data (where such processing takes place on the basis of your consent);
viii. to object to decisions based solely on automatic processing or profiling; and
ix. to obtain or see a copy of the relevant measures in place to secure any transmissions of your personal data to third countries or international organisations.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority (for example, the ICO in the UK).
As for these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided in section 13. Please note that we may require proof of your identity and we the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for example if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will try to respond to your requests within all relevant time frames.
C. International transmission for EU citizens
You should note that our company is based in the United States and your personal data will be routinely transferred to the United States, where it will be processed and archived.
With regard to internal data transmissions and the use of affiliates, service providers or suppliers, when personal data is transmitted outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we take steps to ensure that the data receives the same level of protection as if it remained in the EEA, including through concluding data transmission agreements, using standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission, or relying on certification schemes such as the EU-US Privacy Shield legal framework. You may have the right to details regarding the mechanisms by which your data is transmitted outside the EEA.
To help you keep abreast with any changes, we take the following two actions: